Lake Howell High, Class of '81

Google

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Chuck and Family

Family Update:
Julie and I are still happily married and enjoying this season of parenting or kids.
Julie works for our Church as the Community Life director.
I am still following in my dads footsteps and working for Young Life. I love my job and the best part these days is running the club for Chad and all his friends.
Chad is 12, and in 7th grade. He loves football, girls and guitar. He has long hair and when I told him he had to cut it my mom gave him a picture of me from my Tuscawilla Middle school days that showed my hair over my shoulders. Yes, we are getting paid back for all of our ill advised decisions from our youth.
Caleb is 10 and in the 5th grade. He lives for football, basketball and baseball. His wardrobe consist of three pair of red gym shorts and five sleeveless Under Armour shirts.
Jenna is 8 and in the third grade. She is my beautiful little princess. Though she is surrounded by balls of every kind she is much more into dolls of every kind. She has taken up fast pitch softball this year because she wanted to get a pink helmet like her cousin.
We are living in Suwanee, GA. My sisters Christy and Holly live in our neighborhood and we are enjoying raising all of our kids (9) together. My mom and dad bought a town house up here so they come and visit for a week each month. They are still in the same house in Maitland if anyone wants to stop by and say hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google