Lake Howell High, Class of '81

Google

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Capobianco Family Update!

To All: Chuck, it's hard to top a family that can topple the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I too will not be able to get there but hoist something cold in my honor. Here's the rundown on Capo Inc.

I now live outside of Cincinnati, OH (moved here a little over a year ago). This witness protection program crap is getting a little old as Barbara andI have now moved 7 or 8 times in 20 years. I would like to be from somewhere, preferably warmer. I work for a specialty personal lines insurance company as the Director of Sales.

Family is great. Barbara has put up with our relocations and still want to hang out with me. She is all of the things that I was not which now makes me whole. I married well! Bobby is turning 16 next month and is almost6'8" tall and 230 lbs. He is a basketball player, taking his athletictalents from his mother. He is already drawing interest from college teams. I will take him up to Notre Dame this weekend for a visit. Chrissie is 12 and about 5'11" and is a volleyball player and sings anddances. Thank God she has not yet fallen for boys but the shot gun purchase is getting closer. They are great kids and I feel very blessed. I am very comfortable where I am at 43. How could we be that old??? On the down side, my joints are starting to ache and I had to buy reading glasses a few months ago. Evidently my warranty has begun to run out. I have great memories of our years together at Lake Howell and look forward to seeing you soon. Have fun this weekend and write if you get the chance.

Take care.
Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google